CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

CR4 champs!

CR4 took region last night in softball and to celebrate, what better way than to enjoy a refreshing Bob's Brainfreeze. "I Heart Boobs" I mean Bobs! If you haven't enjoyed one of these refreshing sugar filled shave ice deliciousness yet this summer, I suggest you get your butt to 33rd S. 3100 E. across from Milo and enjoy this sweet treat. While you're up there, make sure to tell Jackie hello for me. She should've been there last night to ward off the 2 masked men who threw the stink bomb in the little shack to the worker's dismay. I love summer! We have such fun friends in our neighborhood and it's non-stop laughs whenever we're together. What better way to finish off the night, but with a late SYTYCD final espisode till 1:30 AM, Sorry Amy that probably made it difficult to get out of bed by 10. (Nicole we owe you lunch, don't let Amy tell you otherwise.)

7 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

Very funny Jill! I get out of bed before 10. Well, maybe about 9:30! That was a fun night! You guys are welcome over anytime!

Stacie said...

I love Bob's! Yum I need to go there soon. Sounds like you guys are having fun and the babies coming soon. Can't wait to see ya.

Cameron Peterson said...

Jill, Hi, I did go to Bob's today. I paid for me a 4 kids and loved every minute of it. I got black cherry and invis, I haven't gone that way before, BUT, I do beleive if I go there tomorrow, I'll do the same. How you feeling? See you soon. Tonight about 11?

Nelson said...

Now I am officially homesick for friends, this neighborhood, and Bob's. Thanks a lot.

Da Denninghoff's said...

So exciting you have a month left and bam, Baby! Can you post some belly pix PLEASE! When your due date again?

Cory and Holly said...

Hey! Sounds fun! I saw your parents on Wednesday at a wedding and they said how close you were to having your baby! So exciting! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see the little guy!!!

Jenni said...

I love shaved ice too! My roommates all laugh because I have where every snow shack is located in Provo/Orem memorized. :) But more importantly I am so pumped that you will be a mom in about a month! How bout that-the world becoming a little better one ninito Steele at a time! Love ya! -Jenni Turley