Eddy and I are thrilled to be welcoming a new member of our family this September. Looks like we'll have quite the adventure with Eddy starting Grad school and keeping ourselves busy with a little baby! We couldn't be more excited!
Wow, I am so excited for you. I am glad I FINALLY checked my e-mail so I know now. I need serious help trying to keep up on the computer stuff. I love ya and would LOVE to catch up. It's been way too long. Congrats!
3 comments:
Jill,
No wonder you are pregnant! Who could resist your lover in the suit?
Jill,
Wow, I am so excited for you. I am glad I FINALLY checked my e-mail so I know now. I need serious help trying to keep up on the computer stuff. I love ya and would LOVE to catch up. It's been way too long. Congrats!
Hey Jill!
I saw your link from the Allens' -
CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!
Emily Hansen
Post a Comment